Wednesday 25 April 2012

today, some snapshots that make me happy...


a cool building in boston.

nose in a book... me often.

rainy city.

snoopy on the side of mt. princeton, my current backyard view.
(can you spot him?)

me with my friend mindy on an arkansas leader retreat years ago.

claire modeling her tailor-made mickey ears.

david gray show from the 4th row.  best ever.

claire and dev icing their sore elbows.  
(for some reason, this always makes me laugh...
every day they had to ice after a game, I just kept asking them what their question was and if they would go ahead and ask it.  
oh, I crack myself up.)

asher johnston.  
oh. my. adorable.

vineyards in northern france on a trip to see my friend suz.

the nieces.  pure joy.

micaela making me and claire laugh.

alexis and dev being incredibly humble.

one of my all time faves, courtney.

a pub in nyc. 
(photo captured by my friend, c.j.)

happy last week of april.
cheers,
kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment