Thursday 5 April 2012



many of my friends who live both abroad and domestically are here for the next week or so.  greece.
they are a part of the annual spring break service project that I was a part of for three years when I lived in london.  international school kids all gather for young life camp to serve for a week. 
the Lord literally boggles my brain with how small the world is.  boggles.
many of my friends from here, yes, buena vista, co, are there right now preparing to welcome those international kids to "the best week of their lives".  in my wildest imaginings, I would not have been able to predict that dear friends on international staff would now be sharing experiences with my bueni friends. 
what?!  if you need evidence of how BIG the Lord is and at the same time incredibly INTIMATE,
there you go. 

my role this time around is to be a sender.  I am honoured and blessed to be still a part of this team, just in a different role.  honoured and blessed.  thankful.  I cannot wait to hear story after story upon their return.
today, I found my friend, ben's, blog as he is chronicling their journey.  my word, he is funny! 
I think you  might enjoy...
greece...day 1.
as you read, say a prayer for them, if you think about it.  a big piece of my heart is with them... 
cheers,
kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment