Friday 13 September 2013

the inbetween...

lalalovelythings.com
25.media.tumblr.com




















often after loads of people interaction, any lull of noise seems louder to me than the actual voices of human contact.  as ever, I pause to ponder balance.
how simultaneously intimate and great is our God, knowing precisely the timing for the sort of noise needed for the taking in of information and for the processing of data.

my wise friend, mike, used to say all the time to me...
"kym, don't be scared of silence."

quiet holds it own 'audible' lessons and discoveries.
I may not know in specific, practical ways the purposes of not talking.
I do know 
and 
choose to believe,
from experience after experience,
that the stillness of heart is
intentional
and
will be used for good. (rom 8.28)

cheers,
kb.

1 comment:

  1. stillness, even amidst chaos...silence is good, don't want to be afraid of it...great words my friend!

    ReplyDelete