Thursday 5 September 2013

it's my anniversary...


this weekend marked the 1 year mark for my living in boston.

I awoke to this message on my bathroom mirror left by my wicked fun roommate.  (yes, those are lights on either side of our black speckled, creaky medicine cabinet mirror circa the decade of poodle skirts and malt shops.) fantastic.
houses with character.  unbeatable.

tonight a dinner is to be had with our downstairs neighbours, marco and nadine.  we will celebrate by making homemade pesto with basil grown in our back garden.  apparently marco is a bit stressed about how overgrown it has become lately and is unsure it is at its peak quality.
are you kidding?
it smells like an italian restaurant when you walk behind our house. so heavenly.
I have no doubt all will be amazing.

I.
cannot.
wait.

I assure you stories will abound after the celebration.
TO BE CONTINUED...

cheers,
kb.
p.s. bonus points if when you read the subject line of this post in your head sang a 
tony! toni! tone'! lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment