Wednesday 11 September 2013

community fosters...




when people gather with the purpose of connection and fellowship, sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals, a community is formed.

so much goodness results from these gatherings.
for me, the two visuals here help describe a couple of those feelings.

my friend dan told me once that he strives to surround himself with people who...
celebrate him, 
not simply tolerate him.
I love that goal.
being intentional about this quest is well worth any moments of loneliness which creep in to life.
well
worth
it.



one of my outlets of catharsis, joy, and perspective is found in writing.  this picture makes my spirit happy.
I want to recreate it.

great conversations and connections have been prevalent as of late, and I am sat thankful.

on this day of remembering such an awful, life-altering tragedy for our country, I am all the more grateful for people to live life alongside who are mindful of each other and are intentional about loving others.

cheers,
kb.

{photos via pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. ditto on writing, just writing that blog post today made me feel refreshed, gotta take time for the things that rejuvenate our souls! love that you are my kindred spirit!

    ReplyDelete