Monday 18 February 2008

Today I found a new home! I move in next weekend. God is good. I will once again reside on the high street in St John's Wood...the perfect location for me. Fantastic.
On the flip side...my computer is barely breathing these days. I can charge my ipod and look at my documents. Any other functions sends it into an scary array of warning messages and dos prompt screens. No internet connecting...too much to ask. And somehow it has erased its audio drive, so I have no ability to have sound. I believe I will soon put it to rest permanently, as I am unsure how to bring it back from such a deep malfunctioning world. I need a new laptop as my old faithful is dead never to be repaired, I fear. I have hijacked my friend Claire's computer while she is at school to do some work and update you guys.
Sigh... I am excited to move into my own space again, truly. I will be sad to leave my families, though, I must say!
Must maximize this computer time with some more work, more soon...
Cheers!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment