Tuesday 27 February 2007



Kerry and I went to see "We Will Rock You" this past week at the Dominion Theatre. It is a musical based around and intertwining Queen's music. Very entertaining, and just great fun to be at the theatre!
I know I have been a bit absent here on the blog the last couple of weeks, and I am probably going to leave you wanting in this installment, as well. However, it cannot be helped. I spend the next few days in Hertford, a town 30 min north of my bit of London, at my third installment of training. I have many an assignment to fine tune in the next handful of hours before my departure in the morning. I shall be back with you next week with stories of kidsitting this past weekend, my spinning class that turned my legs to utter jello, and a guy called Archie who has spoken much truth into my life the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment