Saturday 30 November 2013

winter...

the weather feels like this today.  it was 18 degrees when I got in my car this morning to drive to work.
sunny and quite chilly.
love.

this makes me smile.  and breathe deeply. 


sherlock and holmes will soon return for their next season.
brilliant.
lovely.
the absolute opposite of rubbish.
favourite.
this past week, they announced the season 3 premiere by parking this hearse in london, referencing sherlock's "apparent" demise at the end of season two.
{http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sherlock-holmes-series-3-air-2864098}
goodness, I love the brits.
wicked clever.

if you do not watch this show, I would say,
"what?!"  haha.

just a recommendation for utter enjoyment.




yes.
to eating both of these dark chocolate-y, and gingerbread-y treats as it is officially the holiday season and michael buble' is currently singing to me over my chronicle writing.



















as I pack up my room and mentally prepare to take my next step in my story, I am sat deeply thankful to be able to say that I now have friends residing in new england who I add to my list of people who induce memories of loads of irrepressible eye-smiling, shoulder bouncing, throwing back your head laughing moments. 

cheers,
kb.
{photos via: http://www.pinterest.com/kbrynk/}

No comments:

Post a Comment