Friday 1 November 2013

visual...


















a visual learner on whom my surroundings impress; 
sweaters and bare feet among my favourite types of dress.
river or stream sings a melody from nature to my soul;
refreshment a sweet, Creative mountain view does dole.

with a continual striving for my shoulders to relax, 
in my surroundings, I long to allow for breath to the max.
a month which stands at a crossroads from autumn to a season full of snow,
finds me intentionally seeking a restful spot to lean into and respond to this ever-changing and invigorating life show.

my spirit believes in surprise and delight,
even though at times I feel overwhelmed by its unknown potential plight.
instinct and Anchor reassure me I am safe and sound, 
as I AM equipped 
and Love 
does 
unconditionally abound.

happy november.
I hope you seek out spaces to breathe into and people who celebrate you.
cheers,
kb.

{photo via http://chasing-honeybees.tumblr.com/post/64502039777}

2 comments: