Friday 15 February 2013

last night, some friends and I went to a show at a club called the paradise, here in boston (very near the bu campus).  it is a wicked cool small, historic venue that I will definitely return to at my earliest convenience to see performers I love to hear play live.
this particular show's line up looked like this...



















"To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire,g help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."     (http://www.twloha.com/faq/).


 


if you have a minute, take a look at this organization.  as I say, it is new to me, but from everything I read and see about it, I am so thankful it exists.  I love when people take an experience from their own lives and find a way to love on other people with it and through it.  
community.
humanity.
love.
compassion.
support.

inspirational and a jolt of positivity to my spirit. 
people loving other people and allowing each other to be broken, authentic, and honest.  
refreshing.  

happy weekend!
cheers,
kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment