Friday 18 May 2012



work week ends today.  
I actually have the day off, as we have a group arriving tomorrow and I have a last hosting role to fill for the season.  I am thankful both for today and for the upcoming week, as this past week, though full of joy as previously mentioned, has brimmed with energy, chatting, observing, re-entering...
it has been sensory overload in many ways.
I have continuously told myself to breathe. maybe I should practice now... 
{breathe.}






this door not only pleases me aesthetically with its contrast of colours and weathered appearance, but it also reminds me that there is something beyond its wooden frame that is currently a mystery.  it is unknown.  

I am filled with curiosity, excitement, anxiousness, nerves, and eagerness thinking about what lies ahead in the next dozen or so weeks.  
I am challenged to allow it all to happen as it does.  
to accept that I have little control over how life unfolds.  
so why would I choose to hold onto any worry?  

I pray I will remember to breathe, feel, and trust.

trust.  
stay clear.  
stay Close.
be thankful.
trust.
breathe.
(and...repeat)

good thing it is not up to me.  a very good thing.

cheers,
kb.  



No comments:

Post a Comment