Sunday 1 June 2008







Softball season wrapped up officially yesterday with a 5th place finish at ISSTs (International School Sports Tournament). Our performance was worthier of a much better place in the hierarchy in my opinion, though. We had a very challenging draw in our pool of play. I am extremely proud of my girls and how they played. We had a great time, too! I will miss them greatly over the summer. I am now checking of my rather large to-do list which will wrap up my school year. I leave for the states in 9 days.
A few pics...CJ, one of my sball'ers, the team minus Micaela who I believe may have been taking the picture, St. Johns' Wood High Street-the crosswalk where I saw Sir Paul strolling not long ago, and the cutest little boy maybe in the world, Asher, Brooke and Tate's son, who I just adore. :)
Cheers,
Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment