Sunday 25 September 2005

Hi again, friends! Just a quick update on things moving toward Londontown...
Due to an unforseen holiday week for kids at The American School of London (the school I could possibly be assigned to start Young Life in), I have changed my travel plans a bit. I will fly out of Arkansas on October 10th and stay in London until October 17th. I will fly back to the States on the 17th to stay with a friend in New York City for a few days to vacation and do a bit of fund raising.
I am getting really excited about my first European visit! People keep asking me if I will come back with an accent after I have moved to London and lived there for several months. This question makes me laugh because I can be around a new person for two days, and I pick up on his/her inflections and mannerisms. So, yes, perhaps I will even pick up a bit of British speak when I return from my weeklong stay. : )
More good news about this October trip is that I will come back with many pictures, lots of English pictures...(a bit of a "Say Anything" reference for anyone that might be Cusack knowledgeable). London pics means more excitement on this rather plain webpage as of right now. Keep checking back!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment