Tuesday 6 September 2005


Welcome to my site! My plan is to use this page as I work toward "crossing the pond" and for the next few years as I live abroad to keep you all updated on life with YL London. Bear with me as I learn how to work this world of on-line journaling. I will be posting pictures and stories about my life and encounters in my world of international Young Life staff. I would love to hear from you guys, as well. From what I can tell, you can post comments and interact on this site, as well. More to come very soon...especially after mid-October when I return from my advance trip to what I believe to be my future home abroad...London, England.

1 comment:

  1. Kym! Welcome to blog land. If it gets out of control there is a bloggersanonymous meeting you can attend. This is such a great to keep in touch with folks. I've got a nifty little blog as well... So, come for a visit. www.vaughtthoughts@blogspot.com
    Love to you...milt

    ReplyDelete