Wednesday 29 June 2016

westward peace.


a first view of this particular sort of majesty as I turned a corner in may on my most recent cross country drive.  
breath.
taking.


a spring greeting to me upon moving into my new colorado home.  poppies are a forever favourite since my definition of home expanded to include london.  their meaning across the pond connotes remembrance and honour.  
lovely.

words of truth that run on a loop in my head and heart as of late.  
peace.
not from people or from any situation or setting I can control.  which makes me think of the 
new avett brothers music out this week which I am listening to on a joyful loop. 
such goodness.




a slower pace.
deep need for patience and breathing.
new connections and old being furthered. 
all good things.

thankful.

cheers,
kb.


No comments:

Post a Comment