Wednesday 12 March 2014

employed.

an earner once again, I am.  last week I was offered, and today it became absolutely official.
I have a job.
one that provides finances for all I need.  
which allows me to work at only one company.
to have a space of my own.
a day-to-day desk where I am able to support others and contribute to a team.
in the uptown neighbourhood of dallas.

each of these facts boggles my brain and will take some time to sink in.  
each.
one.
let the breathing into re-settling into a new city begin.  
may the healthy version of kym emerge once more and hopefully continue to increase in depth.

timely.
good.
absolutely.

thankful.

cheers,
kb.
                     



{photos via: sfgirlbybay / victoria smith (pinterest); ffffound.com; turklurk.tumblr.com; etsy.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment