Saturday 15 September 2007

Hi, all.
Just a quick word for you on this picturesque evening in lovely St John's Wood. I have moved into my new flat (pictures to be posted soon), but my internet has not been set up as of yet. I am sitting at Starbucks doing a bit of work. My regular access may not be up and dependable for another week, sadly. So, bear with me.
I am loving my new flat! My room is as big as my entire flat that I lived in the past year. : ) I also have a washing machine! Woo hoo! It is all about the little things, folks.

Today makes my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of living in Londontown!

How blessed, I am! Soon...
kb

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!
    How appropriate that you're spending it on the internet in Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym Brinkley! I came across your blog on Elaine Wheat's page...which I found at the bottom of a forwarded email from Whitney Dickens! Small world!

    I hope it's ok that I'm going to have to stalk your blog for updates because I love reading about what is going on with people! Just wanted to say hello and put it out there that London is one of my favorite cities EVER and I might be a little jealous you are living there! ha!

    Later!

    Amy (Metz) Walker

    ReplyDelete