Wednesday 8 August 2007





Back home in London after my three week stay in the States. I am posting some pictures of my sweet nieces, Ella and Izzy, as well as, a couple of pictures of Istanbul, where I spent the week prior to going to Arkansas. I do so to accomplish two tasks: 1. to let you know that I am still around, just traveling to and fro and trying to recover from some heavy jetlag, and b. to remind myself what I need to update you about all of the last month soon...next week. Much to say...much to say. I have a friend in town visiting, so to avoid rudeness, I will most likely hold off on the long overdue update until my world has settled back into normal routine. : )
kb

2 comments:

  1. Kym,

    The girl are adorable...just so happy to see Auntie Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you! I am SO sorry we did not connect while you were in the states. Your birthday message meant SO MUCH! Took me back to the TM days when we went and got a smoothie on your birthday. Look forward to reading about your semester in jolly ol' England. I tried to teach Benny "Cheers." You know like clinking glasses and saying "Cheers." Always trying to be cultured. I know you can relate to our transition time! Love you, JB

    ReplyDelete