Monday 18 September 2006

England equals good. So, I have been here for 4 days. I am supposed to be here. I can tell you that for a fact. I feel it. I know it. My mind is, as you would imagine, still swirling and a bit jetlagged. I love my Young Life team. I just got an amazing deal at Boots, the local Walgreen's-ish store on a hair straightener (on clearance, then when it was rung up, half off of that clearance price!!). I have two new English friends called Zsa Zsa and Barney. Starbucks is a staple. All is looking good. I am flat (apartment) searching and hope to find something in the city to call home within the next couple weeks. I leave for Munich for some training on Wednesday to return on Friday. I know I keep promising you all who have emailed and posted messages and comments that I will give further details soon. I am going to continue to ask for an extension on that promise. I need to get my mind a bit clearer before I can compose thoroughly. Trust this, as previously mentioned... I feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be. With the next post, I will have some pics of Munich and hopefully a bit of clarity to tell you stories about getting lost with Zsa and Barney, embarking into London successfully and confidently on my own, and digging English lingo. Thanks for your prayers, and look for a more depth at the beginning of next week.
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment