Thursday 14 March 2013

{photo courtesy of:  www.whattodoboston.com}















today (yes, today-once a YL leader, always a YL leader),
I got a job.
a full-time, benefits provided, job.
thanks be to God.

my quest for a regular 'something' to pay my bills and provide a predictable financial existence began long before my move to new england.  I have applied for loads of postings, ads, and listings.  a little over six months later...
today, I received an offer.
and, I accepted.

I begin work in a little over a week, and life will ease into a more consistent routine.
I will know how to plan life in the fiscal and the friend aspects.  it is still surreal.
wow, am I thankful.
breathing deep.
smiling spontaneously.
breathing deep.

God is...
good.
faithful.
intentional.
personal.
timely.
loving.
all. the. time.

happy weekend, friends!
cheers,
kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment