Monday 28 December 2009



I am at a bit of a loss for pictures at present, so I will share this one with you that my friend, CJ, tagged me in the other week.  She saw this in Boston where she is in university and captured it for me.
"You follow me everywhere?" was her caption.  I loved it!  :)

Until otherwise notified, this will be my blog site.  I am unsure how often updates will appear, but I hope that as my adventure continues, I will have more to write soon.
Not sure where I will be going next in my journey now that I am living again in the States.  As you know, I am currently in Arkansas, but I am feeling beyond antsy...
So, stay tuned...I am doing a bit of research about possibilities...
As the new year is quite literally a few days away, I am in deep contemplation about what I want to be the theme of twenty ten.
I hope Christmas was full of joy for you and your family and friends!
cheers,
kb.

1 comment:

  1. Rakeem!!! =) So great to see your update. Hoping that one of your themes for 2010 is meeting up with old friends far away! Maybe it will work...we'll have to give it a shot. =) Miss you...hope you have a wonderful New Years.

    ReplyDelete